Saturday, January 15, 2011

Find an Illustrator for your Cover Art

I had a good buddy back in high school that I lost track of. Then, the wonders of Facebook, and we got back in touch. He was an excellent artist then, and I checked out his work on his Facebook page and saw what he is up to now. He has been doing comic book art, including cover art, and he is pretty darned good.

We had a meeting today and discussed my new novel, Eden's Rat, and another novel I have in the works. We didn't talk price, but he is willing to do some sketches for me after he reads the stories. The final product I saw in his portfolio was thematically different from my type of story, but I am excited to see what he can do with science fiction/fantasy themes.

I'll be posting some of his work here over the next few weeks. Maybe if you see some potential there for your novel cover art, you can give him a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment